In order to minimise our environmental impact we are committed to:
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulations
- Carryout continual improvement in our environmental performance to minimise the risks of pollution arising on our sites
- Promote this policy throughout the Company and ensure that all staff receive environmental training appropriate to their role and responsibilities
- Undertake efficient use of natural resources by reducing waste and conserving energy and water
- Keep transport use to a minimum and regularly service our vehicles to maintain their efficiency
- Review our Policy annually to take into account of changes in our organisation, legislation or other internal or external factors
We utilise a qualified Chartered Environmentalist (CENV) who is a specialist in sustainability in building and historic building construction/maintenance who reduces our wastage within the construction industry.